Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Decorations

I absolutely love Christmas decorations. I feel so cozy and warm at home with our tree lit up and lights twinkling. There is just no place like home at Christmas time. I wanted to show you a look at our house this year for Christmas. Most of what you see is store bought or passed down to us from family. I am hoping to do more DIY decor this year but it is hard when I have DIY gifts on my to do list!

All of these pictures are in our living room, dining area, and kitchen, which all happen to be open and connected to one another. Check it out...

A shot of the living room...

Here is our entryway table. This printable is from Jones Design Company (LOVE IT!) and the candle is a Moravian Love Feast candle from the Candle Tea in Old Salem, NC...

Our tree sits in between our living room and dining area (which you can see in the background...kitchen is to the right of the dining area)...

I absolutely love these pillowy trees, they are from Target...

Our coffee table has this sweet little ornament stacked vase and Christmas coasters. The coasters are from Dollar General but I wasn't a fan of the goofy santa on them...so I recovered them by modgepodging pretty scrapbook paper on them and then using Polyurethane spray to waterproof them...

I know I have already shown you my burlap Christmas banner but wanted to show it with our cute country stockings, they are from Target....

Bentley's stocking hangs from the entryway closet door, which is above his bed. I also love the pillowy button tree, from Hallmark...

On our skinny wall separating the kitchen and living room, I hung our berry wreath (Target)...

Our buffet has some Christmas touches....one cloche with red ornaments, another with silver jingle bells, and then third with assorted bows...

The kitchen island houses our Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

I am using the same Christmas Wreath that I made with my mom last year on the front door...

Well, that is about it! I hope you are all having cozy nights in with a mug of hot chocolate!

Be sure and check my Christmas decor posts from last year for more inspiration: here, here, and here.

2 comments: