Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Another DIY Christmas Decoration Idea

While visiting my in-laws yesterday, I noticed a really cute Christmas Candle that my mother-in-law, Diana, had made. I thought it was a great idea and with her permission, wanted to share with everyone. It is really easy and cheap, she only spent $6 to make it!
Isn't it cute!? She bought a cute vase and a plain white candle from Wal-mart for $2 each. Then she bought a tin of old fashioned Christmas candy (another $2) and, as you can see, she filled the vase with the candy on the sides of the candle. Obviously you can use any candy but I just love the old fashioned candy look. As Diana would say, it reminds me of my Grandmother's house!

Thanks for letting me share your idea Di! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment