Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am really loving decorating the house for Christmas! I have been using Etsy as a resource for ideas of what I could make or order to decorate with. Today I want to share a few of those things that I liked.

 
One Etsy seller is selling handmade ornaments, they are all pretty funny. The one above is an example of the style of ornaments she has.They are all retro in theme. They are around $5 each, and there are other things for sale on the storefront you can check out as well. You can find them here.
 
 I really love this chalkboard! This would be soo easy to make if you found the right tray! Using some chalkboard paint, this project would be fast and easy. The bonus of using a metal tray would be that you would have a magnetic chalkboard to display. This particular one is only $16 (shipped!) and it is for sale here.
I LOVE these stockings! They are made of burlap and have the cutest prints! They are a little over $30 with shipping. Check them out here.

Today Gabe and I are going to Winston for one of my new favorite Christmas time traditions of going to the Candle Tea in Old Salem! I can't wait! Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment