Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Glass Cloche Love!


I am IN LOVE with glass cloches right now! I bought the brown one below from the local thrift store a few months ago and recently bought the taller teal one from my new favorite Etsy shop, The Boomin Granny!

Here they are on my dining buffet! I am excited to use them for yummy baked goods or appetizers! In the meantime, I think they look so cute empty as well!






 I had a hard time choosing which Cloche to buy from the Boomin Granny, there are so many pretty ones to choose from. Here are more of the Boomin Granny's Cloches shown below, to see more of their Cloches go visit their Etsy Site.



I love this one, it comes with the cute heart hanging in it!


Aren't they great?! Don't you love the pedestals? There are so many great uses for them! You could always use vase fillers in them instead of serving food....the options are limitless! I will be on the lookout for more Cloches! I want some taller dome like ones like the one below!!!


10 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thank you so much for posting about The Boomin Granny!

    Your blog is very cool ;)

    www.theboomingranny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just stopping by over from UBP..I love glass cloches too!! Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us. I will definitely be checking you out more often. Jackie

    ReplyDelete