Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Solving the "Who's drink is this?" Mystery

Today we celebrated my father-in-law's 50th birthday. My mother-in-law was hosting the party but we offered our home as the meeting place for the family- so it was somewhat of a team effort to pull it off. She came up with the cutest theme of the Andy Griffith Show (one of his favorite shows.) She made menu placemats and used diner style table cloths to transform our dining table into Mayberry's Bluebird Diner!

We decided to use mason jars for our drinks. I wanted to create a little something to mark the glasses so that we could easily keep up with whose glass was whose (is that how you say that? haha), Since there were ten of us, I thought it might be helpful!




I have a paper cutter in the shape of the little tags- like a gift tag. Next, I just stuck letter stickers on them, indicating everyone's first initial, hole punched them, and tied them around the mason jars with yarn. I think they turned out really cute and they took me no time to do! I think I will make them again next time we have a big group over! Even without the tag paper punch it would've been easy to make, just a little extra time to cut out the tags by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment