Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ready to Cook After Christmas

I have been working hard to become a better cook and have really started to enjoy cooking and baking. This Christmas I was given quite a few things to assist me in my cooking ventures. I am soo excited about them!

 My mom gave me 3 new cooking and entertaining books and I can't wait to dive into them.

She also gave me an awesome recipe journal that I started writing recipes in last night, mainly dessert and cocktail recipes :)

I received a bread maker from Gabe's grandparents and I will be baking bread ASAP.

My grandmother gave me a buffet server and warming tray that will be perfect for entertaining.

My brother and sister in law gave me a mini crockpot for my yummy dips and soups and it is red!

My cousin, Erin, gave me a new kitchen rug with our last name on it, isn't it so cute?!

 I also got an iPad that I am loving! All of these pictures were taken with it!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have a restaurant before you know it with all the goodies you got! I am LOVING that buffet set! that would be perfect for any gathering!

    ReplyDelete