Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Third Day of Christmas: A Few Decor Ideas

It is only 10 days til Christmas! I can't believe it! I am at a point where I am really liking our decor...but still love so many ideas out there. I wanted to share those ideas with you today. I may wind up completing some of them this year but if not, they are on my "Holiday Ideas" Pinterest board for next year!

I love this pompom wreath from Craftaholics Anonymous! I love the neutral wreath and festive pompoms that can be changed out in different seasons...

I also really want to make my own tree skirt. I am embarrassed to say that I am currently using a really tiny one that we used on a table tree in our first apartment. I refuse to buy one, because I really want to DIY one. That hasn't happened yet but I really like this one from Horchow as inspiration. Don't you just love those ruffly layers?!

I love these personalized stocking hangers from Crap I've Made. They look easy enough. Our stockings are currently hanging from thumbtacks that I stuck in our mantel, classy, I know. I really want to make our own and I think the tutorial from Crap I've Made is perfect!

There are probably 100 other things on my Pinterest boards that I would love to make but these are definitely on the top of my list!

Today, we exchanged gifts again for the third day of Christmas! I gave Gabe a tie rack to help him organize his large tie selection! He gave me an adorable brown belt (I think he is tired of my pants hanging low, haha)!

I am flying to Fort Lauderdale in the morning to spend the weekend with my mom! I am so excited to have her all to myself (yes, I am selfish like that!). I will be back on Monday!

In anticipation of my weekend away, I gave Gabe another gift a little early. It was a small robot bug. I will leave you with a video of Bentley and the robot bug! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment