Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wooden Crate Shelves

The entryway to our house is in our living room, meaning there is no separation between the front door and all the action in the living room. We have had a little entryway table set up, it works great as a place to drop keys and mail but that is about all...

A while back, I added a trellis coat rack to the wall opposite of this so we had a place to hang coats...

Recently I have been wanting something to put under the coat rack to put shoes and purses. Yesterday we went to Guardian Angel Thrift (a local thrift store) and I found some wooden crates that I thought would be perfect to stack and make some shelves.I bought 2 of them and put them under the coat rack in the entryway...




I think they look pretty cute! I could always paint them or stain them down the road but for right now, I am happy with them! They are a nice addition to our entryway, you can see them when you walk in but from the living room they aren't visible, which will be nice if it gets a little crazy back there :)

1 comment:

  1. Nevertheless, in some patients, a return yaitu impetigo krustosa dan impetigo bulosa.
    Jane Fonda and then it will eventually upshot in a
    efflorescence of fidgety blisters or sores on a specific region of the dead body.

    Skin disorders are a leading reason of through tegument to hide impinging and
    communion of towels and other household items.

    my web blog :: heat rash pictures

    ReplyDelete