Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Wire Garden Cloche

Over the 4th of July weekend I bought an awesome wire garden cloche from Stein Mart. It was already a pretty good price but was on a 50% off rack, so it only cost me a few bucks. I don't know what it is about things like this that I just love. The cloche has found a home in front of our fireplace with a plant under it. I am pretty happy with it! Check it out...


 Also, we went to the mall this weekend and I noticed Cold Water Creek was having their annual sale. They don't have a huge selection on home decor but the stuff they do sell is normally pretty cute. I got this set of basket/vases for $6 (originally $36). If you have one around you, you should check out their sale (their clothing is on sale too but I just shop the home stuff!) It was at this same sale last year that I got my slate chalkboard charger!
I'm off to NYC for the week for work! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment