Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good....

I am so happy to be back home after my 3 weeks of traveling on and off. It was so great to see Gabe and I am excited about spending time with him! I am also pretty pumped about the Flea Market opening back up this weekend, as well as the Furniture Consignment Sale! I can't wait to shop!

Not only did I miss home, but I missed my furniture hunting! I have found a few cute things worth mentioning.

I think this table set is a great deal. It is a table and 4 chairs. You can either buy the whole set for $250, just the chairs for $150, or just the table for $150. The owners refinished the set themselves and I think it looks great, it comes with cushions as well. In my opinion they are the only part that needs replacing or removing.
 This set is on Craigslist in Fuquay Varina.

I know these end tables are really funky looking but there is something about them that I love. They are asking $75 for the set. If I got them, I would probably leave them the way they are, or just refinish the wood. You could repaint the wood, but the green glass has got to stay.
 These tables are on Craigslist in Cary.

I love these canisters. They are antiques, and I found them on Etsy. It seems like these are coming back into style! They are $30 and that includes shipping! I have seen canister sets at the flea market in not as great of condition as these go for more than $30, I think it is a great deal.
They can be found here.
 These are my canisters, as you can see they aren't a set but I keep my sugar in the teal one and obviously tea in the other on this little tray in the kitchen.


 While in San Fran I couldn't resist the wine bottle art that was for sale at an art festival! I am a wine lover and this wine bottle was from the wine Beach Dogs and I thought it was too cute to pass up, haven't found the perfect spot for it yet! The artist gave me a shipping label to send my own bottle in for a custom order, so I may order one from my favorite Muscadine Wine! (If Tay and Billy will ever bring me any! JK!)

Ok, I promise I will stop sharing soon! While in Black Mountain a few weeks ago, Blair and I found these awesome slate trivets for sale at Cold Water Creek. It seemed so random that they sold them but we were happy that they were all on sale! We had the idea of putting them on stands instead of using them as trivets of placemats(which is what the larger one that Blair got was meant for.) Above you can see mine and below is Blairs (Hope you don't mind me sharing Blair!)




Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment