Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

"Stiles"ish- a new blog to check out!





"Stiles"ish

My best friend, Taylor Stiles, just started a new blog, "Stiles"ish !!! She isn't new to the blogging world though, she used to co-author Shabby Chic Chicks! This is her first solo venture and i'm so excited to read along! I hope you will join me!

Taylor is a new mom to her adorable son, Parker, who is about to turn one! She has always had incredible style with all aspects of life. She is my go-to for advice on clothing, decor, and makeup!

(Here we are a few years ago before our pregnancies!)

Taylor has been featured on Thrifty Finds before and she has been apart of a ton of my projects!! We made fridge frames and ice cream dishes, to name me a few. I made the chalkboard table numbers for her wedding! We have also had many furniture adventures. She has also inspired some of my craft nights here!

I sure wish we lived closer but our 3 hour distance doesn't slow us down!

Stay tuned for more features and guest posts by Taylor! And don't forget to follow her HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment