(From left to right: Amanda, ME, Taylor, Kelly, and Kyla)
I made chalkboards for each table to use as the table numbers! I decided to use picture frames from the dollar store to keep the task cheap and simple but still cute and functional!
Frames (I bought 25, one per table)
Chalkboard spray paint
Spray paint for the frames (I used ivory from Krylon)
tape and a sharpie (to stay organized!)
My hope at first was to find 25 matching frames. Sadly that did not happen, so I just bought 25 frames that were the same size. First, I sorted out the frames by their style and gave each style a number. (This was to help me put them all back together later). As I took apart the frames, I marked each piece with a piece of tape and wrote the corresponding style number on it (the frame itself, the piece of glass, and the back, each had a piece of tape with a matching number).
Next, I laid out all of the frames and started painting them ivory....
I did the same with the glass but painted them with the chalkboard spray...
Once everything I dried, I brought them in to the kitchen table and starting matching up the backs, frames, and glass pieces based on their numbers...( a quick tip: I used an old fitted sheet to wrap around my table to keep my table free of any paint! The fitted sheet stayed in place perfectly!)
Then I put them all back together!
Here are the Bride and Groom at their table!(7/25 Update: the professional wedding pictures are available and are shown below!)
I also had the honor of embroidering handkerchiefs for the bride and groom's family members. They came up with the sweetest things to put on them. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wonderful day Taylor and Billy!
On another note: You can now subscribe to my blog via email! In the upper right hand corner, you can enter your email address, and whenever I write a new post, it will be sent to that email address!