Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Planter Makeover

So a few months ago my sweet hubby brought home a new plant for me! I love it when he does that! He brings flowers too but the plants are always exciting because they last much longer!

I really liked the plant but wasn't sure how well it's little planter was fitting in with our decor. I love the green but we don't do a lot with polka dots around here.

My friend Erin suggested that I wrap it in burlap. I instantly loved the idea but didn't want to cut up one of my big burlap sacks just for this little project. I did have some dropcloth scraps and found one that was the perfect size!

So I wrapped the planter in dropcloth and used twine to tie it around the top of the planter. I then trimmed the excess fabric and it was finished! This was so quick and easy! I am really happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment