Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beach side yardsale-ing!

I spent last weekend with all of the amazing ladies in my family. We went to Oak Island and enjoyed 2 days in the sun together. I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did with this group. Here are some pics that I manage to capture before my camera died.
 My favorite friend cousin, Amy Louise. This girl is HILARIOUS!

 Aunt Gail, Aunt Jamie, and my mom at the Carolina Beach boardwalk. They are total goofballs.

 Skeeball at the arcade! Aunt Gail, Erin, and I battle it out!

 My mom and Teran on the Scrambler!

 They spent tons of time in the water! It was a blast!

 Basking in the sun! We did a little too much of it, we were all fried!

You know I had to find some thrifty finds while I was away! My mom and two of my aunts and I stopped by a few yardsales on Saturday morning. I am pretty happy with my findings, now if only I had some time to fix them up!
 Love this wooden tray! I have a tray obsession. It was $1.

 Can't wait to paint this pedestal bowl! She had it marked for $3 but I talked her down to $1!

 Not sure what I am going to do with this little thing yet. It is some kind of condiment holder....only 75 cents!

Another tray! This one is metal and a little dented up but I am going to try to do something with it! Only 25 cents!

 Excited to check out this Complete Guide to Sewing, got it for $1!

Got these gingerbread men cookie cutter set or 75 cents. All that for $4.75! I am pretty happy about that!

I have been busy this week with last minute preparations for my best friend's wedding this weekend! I will be sure to post about my contribution to the wedding decor. I had the honor of making chalkboards for each table! Stay tuned to photos and DIY instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment