Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ceramic Garden Stools


So I have been seeing these ceramic stools/tables everywhere lately in magazines and stores. I have been in LOVE with them but figured I would never own one simply because I hate spending lots of money for something that I don't need.
This red one is $194 for sale here. Now I know they aren't all that expensive, Carolina Pottery has them for $60 but still, that is a lot for a thrifty shopper like me.

Well, last night we went to Ollie's Bargain Outlet with Gabe's parents and I found one there for only $24.99! I am not too happy with the color but I am going to paint it ASAP!
But it looks JUST like all the others I have seen that are being sold for much more! I don't know where it is going yet either but I will do another post when it is painted and in it's new home!
Even Callie likes it, she would not get out of the way for me to take pictures of it!

Some colors I am considering:
 Apple Green or...

As I was finding these images to show different colors, I realized that they have been around for a while, I read blog posts dating back to 2006 on their popularity, so these may be old news to you but they are new to me and I am excited to have found a cheap version!

No comments:

Post a Comment