Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Office and Craft Room Reveal


Happy Friday!!! To celebrate the weekend, I want to share my favorite room in the house!

This room is the smallest in our house but it's where I spend most of my time. I work up here all day. I craft up here in the evenings and over the weekend. My mom designed this room as a gift to me and it is such an amazing room that she and my dad put together!!!

When you walk up the staircase to the finished attic and turn left you enter my office and craft space.

Let's take a look at the before pic from the home listing first...


Now for the after...


This side of the space is designated for work! I love my desk and how it faces out. It was actually an L-Shape desk. My mom decided to split it up and use the smaller portion for my phone and printer.





The other side of the room is designated for crafting, sewing, and gift wrapping!






The wrapping station is so convenient and it's also pretty to look at!



I  have lots of crafting supplies on the shelves and on my Ikea cart!



My amazing brother gave me this sewing machine from the 70s for my birthday.


I hope you enjoyed the tour of my craft room and office! In the old house, my office was also the guest room, It's much nicer having a designated space for my work day. I feel much more productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment