Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Embroidery Hoops Everywhere!


I have a current obsession with embroidery hoops. I really love the way they look. They are easy to prop up or hang on the wall.

In our old house I had some that I used to frame some fabric swatches. I blogged about them HERE.

After moving into the new house, I started hand embroidering fabric in them. My go-to fabric has been drop cloth, it's cheap and neutral and easy to work with.

I am hoping to do a DIY tutorial at some point...but for now I just want to show them to you.

I hung a trio of hoops together in my office/craft room (reveal coming soon!)...


I made a Spring hoop for my dining room table...


This one in the kitchen is another favorite...


I also sent one to my friend Jordan, at Embrace the Adventure. Check out her post here!

I have a stack of hoops ready to be stitched....so who knows where another one will pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment