Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bonus Room Reveal


I'm so excited to show off another favorite room in our new house! One of the previous owners of this house finished off the attic. When we found this house, we were excited to have a little bonus space! Here is a before shot of the space from the online listing of the house...


My mom planned out the design of this space and she and my dad surprised us with it after we moved in! I have been moving more of our things in to the space over the past 2 months and it is finally finished! When you walk up the stairs you are greeted by the table here...


If you turn left, you enter my office/craft room. If you turn right, you enter our bonus room...


The built in shelves were part of the attic refinishing. They work so well in this space. The hold all of our DVDs and games....as well as family photos!


I LOVE the trundle bed my mom bought from Wayfair. It works well as a couch and as a guest bed!


The floor poufs provide extra seating or something soft to lean on when sitting on the floor to play.



We decided to add a TV to the shelves to give us another place to crash and watch movies.



Since I am up here in my office all day, I added a little fridge for drinks and snacks!


I love the space up here for Noah to play and read. He loves coming up here!







We spend a lot of time up here in the evenings and weekends! Its a great place for the whole family to relax and spend time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment