Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thrifty Furniture Finds

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! It is such a cold and rainy day here, perfect for cuddling up on the couch with the fam all afternoon. Yesterday, however, was a beautiful day and we spent it in Gastonia,NC with some of our best friends, Taylor and Billy. Billy and the hubs ran a 5K in the morning and Taylor and I did lots of shopping. It was definitely our lucky day because we found some great deals!!

Here are our men after their 5K!

Here we are on the streets of Belmont, shopping away!

Taylor and Billy bought their beautiful home about a year ago and she is an amazing decorator! She has been wanting to change up her living room for a while now and we found some great new pieces for it at some of her favorite local shops.

We found this awesome coffee table made out of a window...

We also found this beautiful end table...

This adorable milk jug is going to be a perfect little end table...

She painted it blue...

I am in love with this little step stool!

Most of my finds are meant for my front porch makeover, including our score on chevron fabric at Hobby Lobby! I will be sewing pillows and will have a front porch unveiling soon! :)

Taylor also made me some awesome birthday gifts! I am loving this adorable headband...

These coasters were so thoughtful (hydrangeas were our wedding flower!)...

This trivet is adorable! She is so talented!

We had so much fun!!! It definitely left me with a sad feeling that we live so far apart!!

You should be hearing from me a lot this week... lots of crafty events and hopefully completing some projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment