Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

New projects on the horizon...

I have been working out of town this week and got home last night.

When I walked in, I was excited to see this box on the kitchen table...





I am so excited about the quality and beauty of this fabric! I can't wait to get to sewing and recovering next week! Stay tuned to see what's in the making!

I am also getting stuff together for craft night next week! Here is a sneak peek of the our supplies...

I also wanted to show you my new pillows....found on Target clearance last week (the two gray and white ones)... I LOVE them!


I am so pumped for this weekend! We are heading to Gastonia to spend time with some of our favorites, Taylor and Billy! Taylor and I are planning to shop and craft while the boys run a 5K. Stay tuned for what we create!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment