Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Blue Mason Jars with Frog Flower Lids- April Craft Night

Earlier this month, I saw an awesome tutorial on Craftaholics Anonymous for DIY Blue Mason Jars and Flower Frog Lids. I loved this idea and knew it would make for a perfect craft night! For the lids, I purchased the April Craft Kit from Craftaholics Anonymous. I found mason jars at our local thrift store for 25 cents each! Please check out Craftaholics Anonymous for tutorials on painting the jars and the lids. You may even want to buy a craft kit, it made it so easy!


Here is our set up before everyone arrived...

Here's my jar (it still needs to be baked so that is it permanently blue)...


Here are the girls, hard at work...

 Erin being sassy about having her picture taken while Allie cuts her wire.

 Chatting and eating while we let our jars dry

 More wire cutting

 Kara, gluing her wire into her lid

Mica!

We had a great night last night! It all ended with the arrival of my mom!! She is here through Saturday! So exciting!!! She and I are headed to The Green Chair Project's Spring Fundraiser Sale! If you are in the Raleigh area, check it out today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment