Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

DIY Fridge Frames

This weekend we had some of our very favorite visitors come to town! My best friend, Taylor, and I LOVE to craft! When we get together, we always make something....you may remember our previous get togethers....here, here, and here.

This weekend was no different! We quickly made a list of everything we wanted to make and went shopping! I want to share one of our crafts with you now...

We were inspired by this post that we found through Pinterest!

What you need:
  • Frames (we bought wooden 8X10 frames at Wal-Mart for $4 each)
  • Spray Paint (we got Jade in Krylon)
  • Magnets
  • Glue gun and glue sticks
First, you need to take the glass and backing off of the frames and spray paint them....


Once the paint is dry, you can hot glue the magnets on to the back of the frame. One should be placed in each corner of the frame.

At this point, they can go on the fridge as is, to frame things on the fridge.

You could also put something in the frame and replace the glass and backing to hold it altogether. This is what I did with my menu....and then I can just write on the frame with a dry erase marker!

Taylor put her's on her fridge as soon as she got home!


Before you go....check out this awesome owl pillow that Taylor made for me! I am in LOVE with it! We both have a thing for owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment