Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Closet Organization

I have been in desperate need of a closet clean out and organization for a long while now. In preparation for our master bedroom redo, I need to move most of my clothing into my walk in closet. Our new dresser is a little smaller than our current one and since the hubby has a smaller closet, he will need all of the dresser space.

After hours of reorganizing, I ended up with 9 bags of stuff to be donated and a clean walk in closet. I am hoping to use it more as dressing room now that all of my clothing is in there.

Here is a look at the finished organization project. The pictures go in order from the left hand side when you walk in, working your way around to the right.

 Jewelry...

Non-hanging tops, bottoms,etc...

 Purses...

 I put a tray of some getting ready essentials so I have them close by when I get dressed...
 Shoes...will need a step ladder to reach some of them...

Hanging clothes...

 Luggage, other bags, etc...

The little sign you see on the tray is from our wedding. We asked our guests to write out their wishes for us. My grandmother wrote us such an amazing wish. I have had it on this little stand on our dresser since our wedding.
It says "A Wish...That you will be in love forever, as many years as PaPa and me." Seriously the best wish, they always showed us what love looks like in every situation.

I have a few more tweaks to make but I really love how clean and organized it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment