Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Fun

I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend! I have taken a blogging vacation for the past week and have been at the beach for the long weekend! Here is a look at what i've been up to. I will be traveling next week for work but hope to get some new project posts up soon! I'm also trying to line up some guest posts for while I am away!
 Here I am kayaking in the waves...

The hubby kayaking...

Hurricane Irene brought in some awesome shells...

My brother catching a Frisbee...

My dad kayaking...

My second cousin,Ethan, has been hard at work on his laptop :)

Spending awesome quality time with my cousin Rachel...

Went to Britt's Donuts so Ethan could have his first taste of heaven! If you are ever in Carolina Beach, it is a MUST!

Happy Labor Day! Enjoy tomorrow if you have the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment