Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Diva Night- September Craft Night

Last night was our September Craft Night! We decided to go out to a local pottery painting studio, Crazy Glaze, for their "Diva Night". Diva Night is held once a month (I think next month they are going to have two nights a month) and is for women only. They provide you with dinner for only $5 on top of the price of your pottery piece. It is also bring your own beverage and any beverage type is allowed. I was able to snap a few shots of the action so check us out! It you are close to Fuquay Varina, NC, check out Crazy Glaze!

Mica and Erin...

 Me and Allie Marie...

Allie painting her spoonrest...

Me and my mug...

Sarah's awesome football plate before she started her writing...

Mica with her cute mug....

Allie with her finished Spoonrest. It says "yum"!

Erin painting her cute plate...

My mug...I have such a hard time being creative with blank canvases like this. I used painters tape for my lines and Sarah (with her awesome free-handing skills) wrote "Choose Joy" on it for me!

Sarah with her awesome Appalachian/NC State Plate! Isn't her freehand writing amazing?!

 Erin with her beautiful baby plate for sweet Caleb...

I can't wait to see our finished products next week when they are ready! We had a great time and I am thinking about returning to Diva Night next month!

Don't forget to go enter the 100 Follower Giveaway that ends on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment