Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mint Colander- Succulent Planter



As mentioned in my last post, we had a fun weekend with my family and family friends a few weekends ago. The Collins family hosted and I came home so refreshed and motivated to decorate and create.

The Price/Collins/Nail Family Weekend

During a tour of the Collins' home I fell in love with their dining room... I snapped a pic of their hutch... Like the crazy blogger I am! I noticed the adorable row of succulents in colanders. When I complimented  them,  I found they were our welcome gifts! I freaked out!

Isn't this the most beautiful hutch ever? I want to move in!

How cute are they?! Jayme found the little colanders at World Market and put artificial succulents in them with an adorable little tag!
The cutest Welcome gift EVER

Along with a ton of other yummy dishes, we had these adorable pies in mason jars. I can't wait to try to make these myself!
Jar Pies....DELICIOUS

My colander is currently on my buffet in our dining room but I'm itching to find a home for it in the kitchen so I will see it more!


If you're reading this- Jayme, thank you for my adorable colander and the inspiration to create and decorate!





1 comment:

  1. Love their house so much! Everything is adorable! I have that colander too- I guess I need to put it to work😜

    ReplyDelete