Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DIY Gifts: Part 1

This year we decided to make all of our Christmas gifts for our friends and family. Since I am always looking for new DIY gift ideas, I wanted to share what I made with you today.

I made my dad a tablet case using Mr. Kate's tutorial.
Photobucket
I made my mom this pillow out of dropcloth. I had my friend, Sarah, paint "It's all about Grace" on it using acryllic craft paint.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I also made my mom a bird's nest necklace using Sarah Ortega's tutorial. I haven't made much jewelry before, so this was a fun project!
Photobucket
For my brother, I glass etched a set of beer mugs and made some record bowls.

Part 2 of this post will be up after our second gift exchange tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment