Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dining Room Update

Wow! I cannot believe I have not blogged in nearly 3 months! Things have been so crazy and busy!

We have made a few updates to our dining area and I wanted to show those to you today!

Check out our dining area (our Christmas decorations are also up!)....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket 

Just to give you a quick run down of what is new...

We got our new table and chairs from a vendor at our local flea market. I love the way she refinished this set! The buffet was actually a family piece that was handed down to us recently. It is over 100 years old! I love the character it adds to the area. I also added a new coffee station right on the edge of the kitchen (will be posting on it separately soon!).

Photobucket Here is a panaramic shot of the dining and living room.
Photobucket

 We are really pleased with the changes! Here is a before and after pic....

Photobucket 

As you can see, I was already starting to cover up the yellow table to go more neutral...so it only made sense to move into something even more neutral. I would love to hear what you think!

I will be back soon with a post on our new coffee station! 

No comments:

Post a Comment