Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

DIY Gifts: Part 2

Last night, we celebrated Christmas with Gabe's family! More handmade gifts were given that I want to share with you!

My hubby made his dad a desk clock out of an old VW hub cap. He is writing a tutorial on this to share soon!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I made my mother in law a house number wreath...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I also made her some nautical rope coasters for their new place at the beach. I was inspired by the coasters on Style Me Pretty. These were so easy to make. I just bought rope and rolled it into a circle, hot gluing as I went. I made four of them. Once the glue dried, I painted an anchor on each coaster using a stencil I cut out of cardstock using my Silhouette.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
For my brother in law, I glass etched a set of beer mugs with a fire fighter emblem on them!

I also glass etched a pyrex dish for Gabe's grandmother so that her dish is always returned after family and church functions.

For my sister in law, I embroidered her name onto a tote bag and found a ball jar lamp that I updated with a blue ball jar that I bought at the local flea market.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment