Both were SO GOOD! The hubs immediately announced that he would like to have it again, which is always good to hear :)
The salmon was so super easy to make....
- Lay out one piece of aluminum foil per salmon piece
- Slice one lemon per salmon piece and lay lemon slices on aluminum foil
- Lay salmon pieces on each set of lemons
- Cut two slices of butter and place on top of each salmon piece
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Wrap up in aluminum foil and bake in oven at 300 degrees for 30-35 minutes (may need to be longer depending on how pink you want it and how thick your salmon is)
- Add sides and enjoy! The lemon adds an amazing flavor!
this tutorial from The Spotted Fox...and it turned out so well! I baked these first while I prepped the salmon and then switched them out with the salmon when it was ready to go in. In the last few minutes of the salmon cooking, I put the okra back in on another rack to heat the okra back up!
Such a yummy meal! Can you tell I'm in a cooking mood?! I am trying another new recipe tonight! :)