Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Indoor Succulent Garden

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Yesterday I ran into Wal-Mart and saw a beautiful arrangement of succulents all growing in one big pot and I was in love instantly! I have always been a fan of succulents and it is a popular trend to grow gardens of them all together. The large arrangement was only $13!

I brought mine home and stuck it in my galvanized bucket that I found a few months ago on my trip to Asheville....

 Notice it's large size up against my table and chairs in the background. The diameter of the plant is a little under a foot!




I am so excited about the mix of succulents all growing together! They are so low maintenance....watered only once a month! If you are in the area and want to grab one, I only saw them at the Holly Springs WalMart in the gardening section!

1 comment: