Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIY Drink Tags for Party Hosting

Whenever we host a party, it is always easier to have a drinks set up for our guests to serve themselves. This frees us up to mingle and prep the food. I have found that I am still somehow "manning" the drinks even if I am not serving them, to let everyone know what each pitcher contains.

A few weeks ago, I saw some adorable drink tags on Pinterest that are being sold by Ballard Designs. I thought they looked pretty easy to DIY! Today, I went off to Michaels in search of wooden tags. I found a six pack of little wooden tags for $2.99 (I used a 40% coupon so they were even cheaper)!


I came home and asked the hubby to drill a hole in each one....



Then I wrote on them using a black sharpie...


I used jute to string through the holes and hang them from my pitchers...



I can't wait to use these at our next party! Thanks to Ballard Designs for a great idea that only cost me a couple bucks!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so great-- really almost a necessity at any party.

    ReplyDelete