Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Burlap and Blue Party Decor

Yesterday, we had the pleasure of hosting a party for my in laws for their 30th Wedding Anniversary! The planning for this event has been in the works for a few months now and I have been making some things for decoration.

I decided to use dropcloth to cover the tables and purchased burlap runners from an Etsy Shop.




I made placecards out of blue cardstock and used burlap to make a little flower with a button center. I used a clothespin to stand the cards up. I also made burlap pockets to hold our silverware (tutorial on these coming soon!).


The drink station was outfitted with a clothepin wreath that held family photos. Each pitcher was marked with a drink tag as well.

I made two burlap banners as well...



Here are a few other shots from the party! We had it catered by Moes! The Fajita Bar was AMAZING!


We had such an amazing time! I just love all of the burlap!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie! You did a great job! I will say though, nothing set the tone quite as well as the love bird/flower cake :)

    ReplyDelete