Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I am so excited and happy to have received a blog award from another blogger, Julie at Crafty Imaginings and Silly Things! It is such an honor to be recognized! Thanks, Julie!
According to Marilyn at 4YouWith Love, "Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers."
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to five other bloggers (who have fewer than 200 readers), and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Best of all – bask in the glory, have fun and share the love!
The hard part is picking just 5 blogs. I follow so many great ones (big and small). I enjoy reading so many, but I finally narrowed it down......So, I am gonna share the love (and the joy of receiving an award) with the following awesome bloggers:
- Shabby Chic Chicks is a great blog full of awesome decor and craft ideas. If you are a fan of the romantic shabby chic style, you will love the ideas that Hilary and Taylor share on their blog!
- Eat.Sleep.Decorate. is one of my favorite reads. Amy has such great decorating ideas that can be completed cost effectively! Amy has such a classy style that must be copied! Check her out!
- Mrs. DIY and the Tennis Guy is full of adorable craft ideas. When you see pictures of Kaitlin's home, you will want to copy everything she does!
- Just 1 Step is my go to blog for encouragement, recipes, and fun family stories. Kara is a great writer with tips on a gluten free diet and on being a great mom!
- The Cottage in the Country is Carla's documentation of her cottage renovation. Carla is a newlywed and it has been such a fun journey to follow as they tear down the old and spruce up the new cottage!
Posted by Katie at 2/29/2012