Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Thrifty Nifty Birthday

I had an AMAZING birthday last week! I am constantly reminded of how great my friends and family are but it seems like it really hits me around my birthday. I am so blessed!!!

I was spoiled like crazy with so many sweet gifts and cards from friends and family. Today I wanted to share the gifts that my in laws gave me.

Gabe and I have been married almost 3 years now and in that time (and before) I have become so close to Gabe's parents. My in laws were really excited about my gifts this year because they knew they found a shop that was "SO ME!" (as Diana would say!). I have to agree because these gifts fit perfectly into our home!

So here is a look at my great gifts. They were all found at a shop on the NC shore. The shop owner had lots of great finds that she had revamped and madeover.

I LOVE this iron piece of art with a rustic wooden frame. It found a home above or our tv and dresser in our master bedroom.
I think it is the perfect piece for that spot. I have wanted something there but nothing too big. I didn't want to compete with the large tv.

They also gave me this beautiful pillow in all the right colors. It found a home in our mustard yellow recliner in the living room.

The last piece is my favorite! It is this gorgeous scalloped table. I love the color and shape so much! It had to take center stage of our entry way!



Thank you so much Jed and Diana!!! I love my amazingly thoughtful gifts!!!

Also, my sister in law made me an amazing gift! It is so good that that I asked her to write a guest post so you will know how to make it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment