Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I apologize in advance to those of you looking for a good project....this is more of a "hey, look what I found" post. Over the past 2 weekend I hit up a few thrift stores and saw my brother, who gave me an awesome thrift store find as well. I wanted to share those with you tonight :)

Here are last weekends finds...

Love this milk glass compote (is that what you call those things?). I may put a little plant in it. I also found this little Jim Bean shot glass for the bar cart...

I paid $1 for this yard of fabric. I really like the weave and colors...


Lastly, I found another tray, it has legs that fold out. I am definitely giving this one a colorful makeover...

My brother found this awesome salad bowl set at a thrift store for just $5. I LOVE it. The large bowl and 4 small bowls all say "salad" on them! Thanks Aaron!

Today, Aaron took Gabe and I to one of his favorite thrift shops and I found a few treasures. I instantly loved this old omelet pan. It has 2 omelet recipes on it, one on each side. It was only $1.61.


I also found these cheese domes that are going to be put on pedestals and painted and used as cute little finger food serving dishes. They will look like these, I have a little obsession :) They were $2/each.

I am finally home after a week and weekend away, it has never felt better to be home! I am hoping to complete some projects this week but it is a busy week! We are having our October craft night this week, there will definitely be a post following that to show you what we make!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment