Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some Yard-sale Treasures

Last Saturday, Gabe and I went by a few yard-sales. It was such a beautiful fall day and a great day for yard-sale shopping. I found a few treasures at one yard-sale in particular. I found 3 glass containers that were each unique and cute....and only $1 for all 3 of them, which made it even better.

They have each found a new place in our home, take a look at them...

An antique Ball Jelly jar...

 A little jug with a glass lid...

A glass container shaped like an owl with a cork lid (not pictured)...

These two have become part of our coffee station and have splenda and stirrers in them...


The owl now holds my new straws on the bar cart...


A little side note about the fun striped straws...I won them in a giveaway on the Liz Marie Blog. I won a gift card from Domestic Charm and chose several packs of their fun straws as my prize!

I love finding good deals at yard sales. The Ball Jelly Jar was only 40 cents but I found them for sale on Ebay for as high as $20....so I would say that is a pretty good deal! The owl jar was only 10 cents and with the popularity for owls these days, I was excited to find one so cheap! The little jar with the glass lid and metal clasp was 50 cents and was another great find!

No comments:

Post a Comment