Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mustache Anyone?

I have really been missing my little brother a lot lately and whenever I see a mustache, it makes me miss him even more! I don't know if you have noticed but it seems like mustaches are everywhere these days, not just on the faces of the men we know. Shopping on Etsy this morning, I was overwhelmed by all of the Mustache items there are for sale. I wanted to share a few of my favorites! I'm debating on the beer mugs, I think Aaron may need them when he returns.
 Mustache Beer Mugs- you choose your mustache style.
 Aren't these pacifiers hilarious?!
Mustache Tote Bag- This shop sells shirts and aprons with the same design.

Hope this made you smile, laugh, or want more mustaches in your life :) I miss you Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment