Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's no place like home...

Happy Hump Day! I am so excited to come home tomorrow and see my hubby!
I have some finds to share tonight that I thought were unique and worthy of posting...

I think this vanity would be great in a bedroom, I had one growing up and I loved it. It looks like it is in great condition. They are asking $80 and it can be found here.

 I would definitely recover the seat in a more updated fabric like this one  from fabric.com,

 I would also change the hardware on the drawer as well, with something like these from Etsy. 

 I really love the simplicity of this cabinet. It is a brick red color but could easily be repainted to match your decor. They are asking $40 for it and it can be found here.

 This little rattan table and chair set is just too cute. It could be used so many places and looks to be in great shape! They are asking $75 and it can be found here.

I just love this little plant stand. It is about 3.5 ft tall. The blue could add some color to your decor or could easily be repainted. I may go after this  one myself to use in the corner of our living room with a plant on it! They are asking $30 and it is here.

Have a marvelous Thursday! Bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment