Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Prizes and Surprises!

I am finally back home after a long week away for work. The week went REALLY well after all, turns out my anxiety was for nothing! I love it when that happens!

Yesterday, while I was in the airport, I grabbed this month's Southern Living issue and stumbled upon a feature on  
The International Collectibles and Antiques Shows.
I did not realize that this show is hosted the first weekend of every month in Charlotte,NC! That is still 3 hours away from me but my parents live there.....so I need to hit it up!!! It is only $5 to enter and you can come all 4 days if you've got it in you! There is one this weekend for those of you who are in that area and are looking for something fun to do!!!

Check out the info HERE!

I got home late last night to a package, I was so excited when I opened to find my prize from the Mudpies and Marigolds Giveaway that I won! Check out my prizes!

I LOVE my peat pot! The little bird is adorable! She sells these peat pots with photo holders too, check them out!


This clothespin and jute photo display is too cute! I can't wait to hang it up somewhere!

Thanks again Aaron! You have amazing talent! You need to check out her Blog and Etsy shop!

I also came home to a surprise gift from Sista Blair! She knows my love for roosters and this one is just too cute! I think he is going to be part of my patio decor!





Happy Friday! I'm excited to share my Mother's Day gifts with you! I will be posting them on Monday so I can keep the surprise but they are a great DIY project!

No comments:

Post a Comment