Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lil' Cowboy Shower

This morning I had the pleasure of co-hosting a precious baby shower for one of my best friends, Sarah. I wanted to share some pictures from the shower with you today! We purchased invitations and a party pack from an awesome etsy shop called Meghilys.

Enjoy the pics! I will be writing a tutorial on the diaper cake soon!

One of my favorite parts of the decor was the first thing the guests saw outside on the sidewalk....Sarah's mom came up with this adorable idea!

We also had an outdoor photo booth with this "WANTED" sign. I made mustaches for the guests to use as a fun prop.
 

Sarah's mom also made adorable signs for the food....each with a fun cowboy title.

The diaper cake was the centerpiece of the food table. Allie and I made it! Tutorial coming soon!




We used bandanas to decorate as well. I made this burlap sign with the baby's name to be used in his nursery after the shower.

Here is a shot of the living room decor. I love the cowboy banner with the fun western clothes and cowboy boots above!

For dessert, we had funfetti and pumpkin cowboy cupcakes!

We had such a great time with all of the wonderful guests! Congrats Sarah! Can't wait to meet Ryder!

No comments:

Post a Comment