Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bahama Mama

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

I got to spend Thanksgiving Day with my in laws, we had a great meal with Gabe's grandparents and great-grandmother. Later, we had a fun evening watching Christmas Vacation!




The place cards were my contribution :)

Gabe and I flew out early Friday morning to meet my parents and brother for our cruise to the Bahamas! It was so much fun! We were first time cruisers and will definitely be back! Check out some of our pics:






Last night, we got back in town, picked up our little guy from my in laws, and got to Christmas decorating! We did everything inside except for the tree. I am hoping to do the tree tonight and then the outside this weekend!

I stumbled upon a Christmas scarf for Bentley while we were decorating....


Isn't he so cute?! ahh I love that face!

I am hoping to do some Christmas decor projects soon and get to blogging more frequently again! Life is so busy! Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment