Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Project Goals

Happy New Year! Do you have a lot of resolutions?! This year, I found myself with a long list of personal goals and things I want to change. I am really excited to get moving and get my butt in gear!

I also have some project goals that I want to complete this year. I want to share those with you today. I have a tendency to buy furniture or supplies with every intent to complete the project soon but it doesn't always happen as planned.

I need to paint and/or refinish quite a few pieces of furniture/decor. Let's check them out...

Swivel Bar Stool for the kitchen island...it needs a paint job

Dresser for the Master Bedroom (to replace our current one)...it needs a paint job and new handles (we have all of the drawers too)

Large Mirror for Master or Guest Bedroom (undecided)

Sewing Machine Table...it needs a paint job

We will also be revamping our Master Bedroom! I am so incredibly excited about it! We are planning to paint the walls soon. My mom is going to come spend a weekend with us this month to help us get the room redesigned! She has the best taste and I am excited to work on it with her. There will definitely be a large before and after post of the room when it is finished!!!

I can't wait to get started on all the projects! I am going to try to make myself finish these before buying anything else. I hope you will join me for another year of Thrifty Finds and Redesigns!

2 comments:

  1. I just did a sewing machine table too! I love this stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I should get some furniture-painting tips from you, girl! We have some furniture to paint. :)

    ReplyDelete