Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Thrifty Husband's Christmas Surprise

 I hope you all had a great Christmas! We sure did, I always love time with family and friends and most importantly, celebrating the birth of our Savior.

I have been REALLY wanting a standing mirror for a while now. My dear friend Taylor has one and I have always coveted it :) Well, my hubby surprised me by not only finding one for me on Craigslist, but he repainted it himself! I was so impressed! The mirror was originally oak without paint, Gabe started with a brown basecoat and then he used green spray paint to lightly coat it. He then used a stain pen to add an antique look. I love it! We don't have a "before" photo but the pics below show the finished product!
Here I am opening my mirror on Christmas morning!
Here is the mirror in it's new spot in our bedroom!
Thanks Gabe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment