Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Create your own Kitchen Island...

When we first moved into our house, I decided that we needed an island that would provide more counter top space. You don't have to have a large kitchen to do it, ours isn't all that large but our island works well in it.

 Here is our kitchen, we found this table at Target for $50, it can still be found on their website but it is $90 now because it is no longer on sale. I still think it is worth that much though, not only is it more counter top space but it also provides extra seating if needed, the stools come with it.
This one is a little more industrial looking but I really like it. It is for sale on Craigslist. There are others on there if you search for kitchen carts or islands. This one is $50. Which I think is a great deal!
 I just love these old shutters! They are asking $10 per shutter, and two of them have been made into shelves. They are also on Craigslist. I think it is a great deal and also a great idea of how to incorporate old shutters into your decor. I want one! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute kitchen! Whenever I get my first house, I am hiring you as my interior decorator and designer.

    ReplyDelete